Thursday, May 20, 2010

Interviews with Kevin O'Brien

Here are some links to some interviews with me on radio, TV, and in print concerning Theater of the Word Incorporated and various subjects.




NATIONAL REVIEW John Miller interviews me about G. K. Chesterton and Father Brown on his podcast "Between the Covers".












DEEP IN SCRIPTURE On Marcus Grodi's EWTN radio show, he and I discuss Scripture verses that have meant a lot to me in my life and work.









JOURNEY HOME - BL. DOMINIC BARBERI INTERVIEW My television appearance as the 19th Century Apostle to England, the man who received John Henry Newman into the Catholic Church.







CATHOLIC CREATIVITY PODCAST Fr. Jim Tucker interviews me on creativity and its role in reclaiming Catholic culture.









CATHOLIC ANSWERS LIVE Jerry Usher interviews me on radio on the topic "The Soul of an Actor". And we take calls!












ROCKVILLE OBSERVER Print article entitled "For Actor, Drama is a Vocation"

No comments: