- Government is always evil, the only evil, the ultimate evil.
- Leave everybody alone and it will be Eden again. Except if you leave people alone and they form governments,which is what people do when you leave them alone.
- The Economy is the only perfectly self-regulating thing that exists, and if left to itself it would bring salvation to the human race. This has never happened in history, but that's no proof that it won't.
- All of our problems are caused by laws and regulations, see #1 above.
- See #1 above, read it and memorize it.
- See # 1 above. Have I said that already?
- If you tell people what we're actually saying and demonstrate the consequences of our foolish notions, we call that "setting up a straw man".
- You are free to enter into any contract that you want, even if you are forced to by being enslaved.
- As long as somebody's making money off of something, it's all good.
- The economy can never be changed, except when we change it, and when we do it's always a bad thing to change it, and don't listen to the popes or the Church because they're naive and only experts understand economics and the economy is an abstraction that doesn't exist and man IS the economy and just leave it alone and let people make money any way they want because it's all good and see #1 above and what do you know you're a socialist and heaven is a place where anybody can make money doing anything they want and just get off my back and if only we could be left alone and law is a always a bad thing and
Thursday, January 24, 2013
There is No God but Mammon and Ayn Rand is His Prophet
The ten things libertarians have taught me.