Monday, February 11, 2013

Discussing the Journey Home on our Journey Home

We just had a great tour to Florida, which I'll write about later.

Last night, driving through Georgia, I said to my actress Maria Romine, "Well, Maria, your interview on The Journey Home will air tomorrow on EWTN, unless something big happens in the Catholic Church and you get preempted."

And this morning we learn that Pope Benedict XVI is becoming the first pontiff in 600 years to resign from office.

So Maria's interview was preempted - bumped from 8:00 pm Eastern to 10:00 pm Eastern.

I just watched it and she did a great job.  It's a very interesting interview, and she tells a fascinating story that I was a crucial part of - and I kept saying to myself, "This is all true.  I've heard her tell her conversion story to lots of people, and I'm so used to hearing it - but it's all true, and it's all incredible!"

If you missed The Journey Home tonight, you can catch it two more times this week ...


Tue. Feb. 12 at 1:00 AM ET
Fri. Feb. 15 at 1:00 PM ET
And I'll post it here so you can watch it via the internet as soon as EWTN archives it.

Meanwhile, let us pray for our holy father, Pope Benedict XVI and the Church.

No comments: