Sunday, March 30, 2014

Aronofsky was Wrong! This Guy's Right!

If I ever see Noah, there's no way I'll enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying reading reviews on it.

A well-written review at Patheos is followed up by a comment by someone named M. L. Wilson, who assures us ...

I did more the 10 years of research to write my trilogy on the antediluvian world. My conclusions as to who and what the Nephilim are as well as what they mean to this present world are starkly different from Darren Aronofsky's. For those interested, may I suggest: www.thegodprinciplebook.com

Now, before you ask yourself how could anyone do ten years of research on a time in history that no one knows anything about, rest assured that this guy's figured out what the Nephilim are.  

And they're this ...


One wonders: did M. L. Wilson research the naked chick in the foreground as carefully as he researched the Nephilim?

The other strange thing is that Mr. Wilson's trilogy consists of FOUR books.  Not only has Wilson figured out who the Nephilim are, he's the first person in history to write a four-book trilogy.





2 comments:

Thom said...

Well, Douglas Adams did write a five book trilogy.

Thom said...

Well, Douglas Adams did write a five book trilogy.