83. What Was Once Center Ice at the Hockey Arena, demolished in 1999 ...
... including a picture of the demolition.
84. The St. Louis Science Center.
85. The Muny, our outdoor theater.
86. The Forest Park Vistor & Education Center. The cake is blue, to the right by the walk.
... a view of the same cake from the back side.
87. The World's Fair Pavilion, one of the structures left over from the 1904 World's Fair.
88. The Planetarium
89. The St. Louis Zoo.
90. The Cheshire Inn. The cake is red and black on the far side of the driveway.
A closer view. This was one of the prettiest cakes.
91. Concordia Seminary - Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Another pretty cake.
92. Francis Field - site of the 1904 Olympics.
93. Hanley House in Clayton, Missouri.
94. Downtown Clayton, MO
95. St. Louis County Government Center, Clayton, MO.
96. Brown Shoe Company headquarters, Clayton, MO. The giant shoe in the background is made of shoes - a shoe of shoes.
97. Shaw Park, Clayton, MO.
98. Ladue, Missouri.
99. The cake at St. Joseph Academy was decorated with banners of several St. Louis area high schools. The purple and gold banner RKHS stand for daughter Kerry's alma mater, Rosati-Kain High School, named after two early St. Louis bishops - Bishop Rosati and Bishop Kain.