Thursday, June 12, 2014

My New Blogging and Facebook Policy!


Hat tip to my son, Colin O'Brien, who is advising me on how to maintain my sanity while navigating the internet.  The problem is worse on Facebook than on this blog, but either way, I must hang on to what thin threads of emotional stability I have left.

And thanks to my friends who were helping me work through this.




Readers may email me if they feel compelled to - (kevin -at- thewordinc.org).  But from here on out prospective commenters will see the following ...


Post a Comment On: Waiting for Godot to Leave


No comments yet. - Show Original Post

1 – 0 of 0

1 comment:

Whimsy said...

I like the "feel free to make a fool of yourself" warning! I always thought the acting business attracted those who were a little crazy to begin with, so I suppose Colin has his work cut out, making Dad sane. But it is a beautiful Father's Day gift. I'm grateful to Colin that he didn't suggest pulling the plug on the blog. It's one of only a handful (read: 1/5) of blogs I read regularly. Blessings, Kelly