Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sometimes Murder and Torture is OK

Some friends shared this on Facebook.  It's a Mormon music video encouraging modesty in dress.  It's called "Virtue Makes You Beautiful".  Watch on an empty stomach.





I know I shouldn't say this, but I want to torture and kill every young Mormon in this video.

Is that so terribly wrong???

I decided that my daughter Kerry needed to be punished.  So I showed her this video.  She decided to get even.  She showed me this video ...




My friend Brian Lester notes ...

From the YouTube comments: "I'm going to give them the Atheist Side Slap." Thank you Atheists, this is where you can be helpful on the internet.

1 comment:

Paul Stilwell said...

Thank you for posting the Mormon video. Here's a Christian side hug to you. Thank you!