Monday, September 22, 2014

Recent Photos

Since just the thought of taking more pictures of the Cakeway to the West cakes fills me with an uncontrollable rage, I've decided to post a few other pictures instead.

The Missouri River near St. Charles, MO.  From a recent hike.
 
My temporary dye job and comb-over does the trick!  This is for a character I play, but I'm trying to get my wife Karen to let me do this all the time.  She adamantly refuses.  She probably suspects that this look will help me pick up chicks.

Octagonal one-room schoolhouse, Watkins Mill State Park, Lawson, MO

Interior of the octagonal school house, which features an octagonal skylight.  I doubt that the skylight is original to the structure, which was built in the 1870s.


Actress Maria in front of the Hall of Waters, Excelsior Springs, MO.

Interior of the Hall of Waters.  The light fixtures are original to the building, c. 1936.

About to enter as Professor Henry Higgins, My Fair Murder, Terre Beau Winery, Dover, MO.

No comments: