Friday, November 21, 2014

Radio Appearance



This coming Sunday, Nov. 23, at 1:00 pm U.S. Central Time, I will be a guest on Catholic Kaleidoscope, which airs live on Radio Maria.  The show is hosted by Catholic author Alyssa Bormes.  I have no idea what we're going to discuss, but Alyssa has a good sense of humor, so it could be anything!



You can listen live on the radio if you live in a market that broadcasts the Radio Maria programming, or you can listen live online, or even wait and listen to the archived recording from your computer or smart phone at your convenience.  More information and a list of archived shows is here.

***

ADDENDUM - This was a great interview!  I just finished it.  We had a lively and engaging discussion on my conversion, on drama, on G K Chesterton, on vocations, and on lots of things!  I'll put the podcast up when they archive it.




1 comment:

Kevin O'Brien said...

I'm waiting to go on. Sitting on the phone while Alyssa interviews her mother on making sausages.